Saturday, March 2, 2013

WEEK 6- SICK & TIRED OF BEING SICK & TIRED

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired. This week I have coughed and coughed and hacked and blew what I had left of my brains out of my head.
Bronchial infection did nothing for my weight loss goals this week. I got cold induced asthma which limited my activity but I have to say with all of that I still managed to lose the pound I gained last week.
Thank God for small favors right? I will take the loss.
I am feeling better but still tired...My week at work was chaotic to say the least, between Xerox and our home business I had no down time and had a hard time getting the rest I needed.
I still managed to make it to work every day. Took an antibiotic  too so I wouldn't get anyone else sick. I did a horrible job at keeping track of what I ate this week. Can't believe as I start building better habits in  just 5 weeks, it only took a few days being sick to break me...well its only for this week...gonna work to get back on track as I build up my strength. Looking forward to the weather warming up.
Gonna get my bike all tweaked and make sure my dog leashes are all ready so I can add these small steps to my day. I want to dust the the dust off my HIP HOP ABS DVDS and get on my WII too...I gotta make this fun or I won't do it, wish I was in shape enough to play sports thats how I stayed in shape years ago....
My mind says yes, but my body says "are you crazy???"
Between Inhalers, meds and chaos I am spinning....but this too shall pass...The good thing about blogging weekly is it brings me back to where I began every week. It helps me look back at my week and reminds me why I am doing this. Even though snow is on the ground now I am getting my spring clothes out in preparation for spring...if it won't come on its own I am willing it here...LOL Stay warm and healthy my dear friends.
So today, which is Saturday I am staying in my jammies all morning and drinking my coffee and taking care of me! Now I am making dinner and spending time with my family. Nothing could be finer! 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'm right here with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sharon...:) Love ya girl...are you doing the ww 360....how is that different than the points system from years ago..LOL...just wondering what the hype is about.
    You are doing great too...keep it up..we will fall, we will fail, but what makes us different is we get back up again and continue on...this journey is a long one and a lifelong one...we can do it...:) Miss you and love you....

    ReplyDelete