Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DAY 17-20: Achieving Short Term Goals-Yields Long Term Results


As I walk this journey I am on I find many detours along the way! This past weekend ,I was out of town at a soccer tourney in Fort Wayne Indiana with my daughter, eating planned meals at planned times was impossible! I thought I was making good decisions but still managed to go over my calorie count each day! The good thing about journaling what you eat is you can look back at the end of the day and see where you went wrong! I have realized weekends are not my friend but it will not deter me! I know that two days doesn't kill all the work I have done! I also know that in order to be successful you have to set mini goals.
Here are just a few of my mini goals:
1.     keep track on paper or Lose It(app) everything I eat.
2.     do three sets of the following exercises per day: push ups(on counter), squats with chair, crunches
3.     drink one gallon of water per day (still haven't attained this one but getting much better)
4.     eat earlier and wake up earlier.
As one of my favorite Church Hymns say:

One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.... ♪
Have a great week everyone!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment