Saturday, January 19, 2013

DAY 2: Thank God for Small Victories

Its Friday, Friday, Friday.....time for my weekly weight in....drum roll please.....ddddddddldldldldldldldldldldldlddd
START WEIGHT: 277
TODAYS WEIGHT: 275.5
WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS: Loss of 1.5 Lbs....
Throw the confetti, and light the candles....I am so happy! Its funny it has only been a day but its amazing how much water weight we carry and yesterday I drank 5 glasses of water and my eyes were floating and I pee'd ....ALOT!!! But it was worth it for the 1.5 pound result in one day.


WAKE UP: 10:30 am :(

MEAL TIMES:
 1 pm,

EXERCISE COMPLETED:
TIME 1:30 pm

  1. 1 x 20 push ups (on counter)
  2. 1 x 20 squats (using chair)
  3. 1 x 20 rows (no band or weights while standing)
Not too happy I didn't do more exercise but will do better tomorrow as I have a maid service and home trashout in Paris KY to complete. I will def get my work out!!! 


TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED OUT OF 1793 CALORIE GOAL:I ate 1859 calories:( 85 over for day but still 881 calories under budget for the week...

MY TOTAL NUTRIENTS:
66 grams  CARBS
75 grams  FATS
66 grams  PROTEINS
still have a ways to go to get this better but tonight was pizza night and oh what a temptation...however I ate on three slices as opposed to five so I will not beat myself up...

HOW I FELT:
I feel bad that I slept so late, I have so much work to do but I think I am trying to get sick and my body was exhausted. I need to go to bed earlier and get up earlier. When I am not productive it adds to my feeling of being a failure. I had a sleep study done tonight too so I couldn't drink the gallon of water as I should have but I am back to it on Saturday.
No matter what happened to day I still feel excited about losing the 1.5 lbs....:)

THINGS TO IMPROVE ON TOMORROW:
Excercise more, drink more water, and go to bed earlier.

WENT TO BED:
12:30AM

Bye for now...tomorrow is a new day!


               



No comments:

Post a Comment