Thursday, January 24, 2013

DAY 7: FIND JOY IN THE JOURNEY

Today I confirmed once again I have a problem with green veggies and fruits. It takes time to cut those guys up and put in zip lock bags and eat them.. I find myself learning what a produce section is again...so many changes to make and this focusing on my health is a lot of work...:(
I find myself focusing on the finish line and I need to embrace this journey I am on.
Try to find joy in it...:(
Teaching my self to rethink my way of eating. Not to eat for comfort but for substance. I am not perfect by any means, I still grab a few chips here and there but I am getting better every day. My weigh in is tomorrow. Hopefully I will see some progress from all this sacrifice! 
Exercising is still evading me, no time....gotta make time. Also though I try can't seem to get in the bed at a decent hour, fell asleep around 130 am this morning. 
Not good for me wanting to get up early. Figured I need to start getting up early and exercising before the day begins or I will not make the time for it. 
I also reconnected with Sparkpeople.com again as it is a great community of people like me trying to lose weight and get healthy. Here is the link.
.http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=SOULMATE94
Hope all my friends are progressing on their journey. Love you all!! And again thanks for all the support.

WOKE UP: 8:00 am

MEAL TIMES: 10:34 am, 4pm, 930pm

WATER:(suppose to drink a whole jug) drank 6 glasses today

EXERCISE COMPLETED: 12 minutes on Ustep machine at PT


TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED OUT OF 1793 CALORIE GOAL: .1946: went over 173 :(


MY TOTAL NUTRIENTS:
57 grams  PROTEINS
250  grams  CARBS
97  grams  FATS
I find I am still eating too many carbs even though I am cutting back and not eating enough protein...:( I see that is something I need to work on.



RESTAURANT FOODS:  McDonald's-Bacon,egg,cheese biscuit and a hashbrown with coffee
(this could be part of why I went over today)
VEGGIES EATEN:  :(
FRUITS EATEN: banana, grapes



HOW I FELT:  pulled in a million different directions.



THINGS TO IMPROVE ON TOMORROW:try to go to bed at a decent hour. and exercise more.


BEDTIME: 130 am
Here  is hoping you are finding joy on your journey to better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment