Sunday, January 20, 2013

DAY 3: Saturday! Weekends are not my friend!

WEEKENDS: Not my friend!!!:(
I don't know about you guys but they are the hardest thing for me. We do so much on the weekend and my routine is always out of sorts.
I am doing a trashout and maid service on a property in Paris Ky, and I will def get my workout but there is no water at this house so I can't drink a lot of water due to there being no where to go pee. These are times when being a man would come in handy. LOL



WOKE UP: 9:00 am
MEAL TIMES: 10:30 am, 5 pm, 10 pm

EXERCISE COMPLETED: None yet
1.     No exercises per say but I did work from 10 am to 9 pm walking and cleaning.

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED OUT OF 1793 CALORIE GOAL:2215 went over goal 442 :(

MY TOTAL NUTRIENTS:
 98 grams  PROTEINS
 269 grams  CARBS
 121 grams  FATS

RESTAURANT FOODS:
McDonald's-ate my second meal ate at 5 pm
Raising Cane's ate at 10 pm
These two helped to contribute to my added calorie intake. Wow didn't realize how much calories are really in that fast food stuff.

HOW I FELT:
Total Chaos today, I knew from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed that my day was not going to be successful...hate that feeling but we went to Paris to do a Trash out on a property(means cleaning out all the junk after a foreclosure the people didn't take with them) and we cleaned it top to bottom. We had a crew of people and we started at 10 am and finished at 9 pm ..It was a long long day. I was so tired by the time I got home, my feet and back ached, so food choices during the day were not the best. Mcdonald's and Raising Canes come to mind..:( Before when I had a day like that I would quit an say WAIT TILL MONDAY....but not happening this time...I will do better today and drink my water and say no to the comfort foods of yesterday.

THINGS TO IMPROVE ON TOMORROW:
Eat better, Do Exercise, drink more water, eat less take out food..:( be more determined.

WENT TO BED:
12:00 am






2 comments:

  1. Keep going! Tomorrow (or today) is a new day. I am right there with ya- I ate pizza twice this weekend... bad bad bad food for the little fetus. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Leah, you are right and that little fetus must be craving pizza...LOL everything in moderation right..I craved lemons with both my kiddos...I would eat like a bag of lemons a week....now both my kids love lemons...Hee hee..thanks for the encouragement.;) love ya!

    ReplyDelete